Before you whine about the date, I’m English. That’s how we do the date over here. This post is from here http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/9208-dev1017-Job-Adjustments-and-Refinements?p=114599#post114599
[dev1017] Job Adjustments and Refinements
- The next version update is scheduled to feature the following job adjustments:
- White Mage
- The effect duration of the job ability Divine Caress will be increased from 1 minute to 3 minutes.
- Effect range for the job abilities Accomplice and Collaborator will be expanded.
- The effect for the job ability Cover will be partially modified.
- The job ability Shield Bash will grant a damage bonus based on the type of shield used.
- The job ability Divine Emblem will grant a damage bonus based on the player’s divine magic skill.
- A new job ability that readies its target for a skillchain will be added.
- The effectiveness of the job trait Store TP will increase at level 90 instead of 91.
- The job abilities Hasso and Seigan will be refined as follows:
- Hasso will now occasionally trigger Zanshin even after landing a normal attack.
- The likelihood that Seigan will cause Third Eye to counter an anticipated attack will be augmented with a bonus based upon the player’s Zanshin attack rate.
- The job abilities Innin and Yonin will no longer share the same recast timer.
- Blue Mage
- While the job ability Azure Lore is in effect, it will be possible to perform skillchains and magic bursts with blue magic.
- A bonus effect will activate when the total value of a Phantom Roll is XI.
- Additional Adjustments
- During the window of time in which players may perform magic bursts after a skillchain, the target’s resistance to the skillchain’s corresponding element or elements will be decreased.
Ex. 1) When a Transfixion skillchain is successfully executed: Transfixion is aligned to the element light, so the target enemy’s resistance to light-based spells would decrease.
Ex. 2) When a Light skillchain is successfully executed: Light is aligned to the elements of fire, wind, lightning, and light, so the target enemy’s resistance to spells based on any of those elements would decrease.
*We are in the process of devising a roadmap for subsequent job adjustments, which we plan to unveil in the near future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you wish to discuss or submit feedback on this topic, please use the [dev1017] tag.